Thursday, May 5, 2016

May Products of the Month

This year seems to be particularly crazy for allergies. Here in the Bay Area we've had super bi-polar weather with it raining in the 50s one week and sunny in the 80s the next, back and forth for months. Many of my friends have had allergies from hell, and my roommate has been coughing for about a month straight after traveling for work. I've fortunately haven't had anything bad myself, and can ward off symptoms that come with contagious respiratory issues fairly quickly. It's the perfect time to not only share what I use for this, but share what doTERRA has for their products of the month this May too:
My secret weapon for stuffiness and breathing issues

I always have Breathe on hand, and like diffusing it at night if I have breathing or stuffiness issues before bed. I'm getting the vapor stick this week to try out and so I can be prepared the next time something hits my home.




All doTERRA members can get a FREE Cedarwood if placing a 125+PV order before the 15th!























There is a bunch of free stuff you can get this month too. Check it out from my store front at: mydoterra.com/mssamanthamarie
Always feel free to message me with any questions you may have!

 
This month you can also get 10% off doTERRA's non-scented lotions.





No comments:

Post a Comment