Monday, May 9, 2016

Lunchtime Abs Workout


Since I'm no longer working in a gym full time, I don't get to walk 10 feet on my lunch to a squat rack or elliptical machine. Like a normal person, I won't have much time, nor access to a shower after - so a run along the marina is out of the question.
Whenever there's a shift in my life: A new job position, a new semester at school, moving to a new apartment, etc., I tend to fall off the fitness wagon for a week or two.
Having just finished a very successful second run of my 10 week plan, my hard work & efforts are quickly going out the door with scarce workouts and over eating. Time to get back on track! What am I going to do with 20-30 minutes and no equipment?

Let's start easy. This week I'm going to break down three workouts to do during the week focused on body weight exercises: Abs, upper body, and lower body.

Today, we start with abs:

Simple 29 Minute Ab Workout:
  • 1 minute each.
  • Rest 10 seconds.
  • Repeat twice.
1) Basic Crunch
2) Right Oblique Crunch
3) Left Oblique Crunch
4) Bicycle Crunch
5) C-Sit Rotation
6) In & Out Teaser
7) Heel taps
8) Right Side Plank Lower & Up
9) Left Side Plank Lower & Up
10) Pilates Roll Up
11) Scissors
12) Diagonal Crunch
13) Kneeling Side Bends
14) Plank Hold

Here are some more ab workout ideas for inspiration!







No comments:

Post a Comment