Saturday, April 16, 2016

Exciting Week with Influenster, dōTERRA & the Arts

The #BiteBeauty Influenster VoxBox

Great week! Wrapping up a couple Influenster VoxBoxes, & very exciting things in the land of hard work.


I got my badge for dōTERRA so I'm super official now haha. I've really enjoyed the past couple months learning more about essential oils and the level of quality that is Certified Pure Theraputic Grade dōTERRA has & why it's important. I get to help others even more on their journey to health & happiness by guiding them to healthy natural alternatives for themselves, their family  and their homes.


I've also accepted a position at the beautiful Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture that I'll be starting in a couple weeks. My happiness is found in my original & pure passions for arts & entertainment, and I'm extremely excited to join a lovely San Francisco location that continues to cultivate artistic events in my home town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment