Wednesday, April 20, 2016

End of my 10 Week Plan v2.0

Tonight ends my 10 Week Plan v2.0. The last time I did this was almost 2 years ago & had great success, so I wanted to try it again. I had killed my metabolism the years I was sick because doctors kept telling me to eat less & less (only 800-900 calories a day) so losing weight has been hard the past 3 years since I've been healthy. But I'm happy to report my results!
 
  • - Starting wt: 142.4 - Ending wt: 132.8
  • - Macros: 30C, 35 P, 35 F.
  • - ~ 1350 cals / day. 1 cheat meal per week.
  • - Exercise: 5-6xs week, approx 240 mins / wk.
  • - HIIT 1/2 the time, strength, yoga & pilates.
  • - *NO processed carbohydrates besides cheat meal!* (This was a main focus from the first one & this one in regards to difference in my eating, & both trials have proved true for me. I rarely eat any processed carbohydrates anyway, and with calories and macros remaining same, even a very small about of processed carbs hinders weight loss.)
  • - Good carbs focused on: Leafy greens, fruit in the morning. 1 slice of high fiber minimal processed bread or tortilla a day. Bananas & dried apricots for potassium. Greek yogurt.
  • - Good fats focused on: Avocados! Nuts & nut butters. Kefir. Cheese 3oz/ day limit.
  • - Minimum alcohol. 1 - 2 glasses of wine per week max (minus Valentine’s wine tasting day). 3 martini-type drinks total during 10 week period.
  • Size 4 to comfy size 2! :) And a happy camper! 
Me at the end of my 10 Week Plan v2.0 Spring 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment