Friday, February 26, 2016

First Step, First Class. The Beginning.

 I'm pretty excited to be hosting my first wellness class this Friday. Though a small gathering, being able to connect with people in an intimate setting is a new realm for me that I look forward to. Over the past few years working in several large fitness centers, I was happy to be able to help many people start their journey of living a healthier life. Most of the time due to job restrictions, I wasn't able to help everyone I wanted to, nor was I able to guide them during their various steps and growth process to their personal goals.

Which is where Natural Beauty & Body has filled that hole...


Beginning to do personal wellness consulting and host group classes is an opportunity to do many of the things I wished I was able to do, without restriction. Though I did love my previous job most of the time, it was frustrating being limited to things like time spent with a client, what the client can or can't afford, and only being able to speak with certain words a certain way that were given to you. Everyone is an individual and their issues and goals are just as unique as they are. I'm excited to share my passion and knowledge of wellness industries to anyone that will have the dedication to achieve their goals as much as my dedication to them will be. :)

>>> Click for link to calendar of upcoming classes. <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment