Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Boscia and Korres Skincare Face-off

One of my favorite nighttime skin creams was Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-aging night cream, so I decided to try one their new Black Pine value sets. It came with day cream, eye cream, and night cream.

Sephora had a 500 point set for Boscia last year that included a Black Mask and Black Pore strips which were pretty interesting, so decided to try more of this brand's line.
 

The results I got from the Korres line were okay: the to-be-expected softness and slightly tightened texture. However what I wasn't fond of were the vapors of the cream - most of the time when I put the night cream on my eyes would be burning slightly.  I did continue to use the rest of the product, but it's not something I will likely be buying again.

My favorite product in the Boscia Black line continues to be the Boscia detoxifying Black Cleanser, which you can purchase from Sephora here. It has a warming effect, which is unusual but nice, and it feels like it's opening up your pores to clean. Sometimes it can come together with its own natural cleansing cloth or sponge, which is made from organic materials and is hard when dry,  then softens when wet. This cleanser is still one of my top favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment