Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Winter VoxBox Reviews




- Curel - Marc Jacobs - KISS Lashes - Biscoff - 

It's been a great winter & I've had the opportunity to try & test a variety of VoxBoxes so far courtesy of Influenster and their Voxbox programs. Curel's Itch Defense spray was great for getting all the angles of your legs. It was fairly moisturizing for those dry winter months.

The Jingle VoxBox was really fun! The Biscoff cookies were delish! I already had the same exact Twisted nail polish color from Pure Ice - I didn't realize it at the time, but after thinking it looked familiar, went & checked to confirm.
Hallmark's Itty Bittys were cute too! Really cute. Kinda have a little girl I want to give them to. They are very soft. :)
NYC eyeliner is great to line the inner lash line. It's been on my bathroom counter this past month to use when I do some quick makeup at home. Kiss false eyelashes and lash glue were included too.


Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara was a disappointment. You kinda get some volume at the base, but that's about it. No length what so ever, definition was difficult to obtain, and overall just wasn't happy with it. I've used it a few times when I'm planning on mostly being around the house or running some quick errands, but that's about it. I've really liked most of what Marc Jacobs has been putting out recently in makeup (great new lipsticks!) and perfume, so I was pretty bummed on this outcome & having to report so. Oh well Marc, you're still amazing in many other areas!




No comments:

Post a Comment