Sunday, February 22, 2015

Super Sample Week on Natural Beauty and Body


Hi All!

I will be moving in less than 2 months and I have a couple boxes of samples that I've tried & tested, but have yet to review! The price I pay for working overtime, going to school, and still being a procrastinator.

This week I'll be reviewing over a dozen products for hair, skin, makeup, and body. Here's what's in store:

Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and Lengthening Hair & Scalp Serum, Number 4 Reconstructing Masque, and Splat Hair Chalk


 
Suki Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser, Mereadesso All-In-One Moisturizer, Arcona Cranberry Gommage, and Juara Candlenut Body Creme
















Benefit the Pore Professional, Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Makeup, Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm SPF 20, and Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch














Tomorrow we will start with the Boscia Black Mask Review!







No comments:

Post a Comment