Monday, February 23, 2015

Boscia Black Mask Review


 
What it says: "An innovative peel-off mask that helps boost skin clarity & minimize the appearance of pores."

First of all... Well, it's definitely black. Not sure what I expected from a "black mask", but it's probably the blackest thing I've ever put on my face, which is saying a lot. Not quite as thick as tar, but that's what it reminds you of when you put it on. Then you're supposed to wait about 30 minutes before you start peeling it off...


 

Yep, my eyes kind of say it all. If your skin is sensitive, this product may not be for you. It is not harsh on the skin, but it does dry tight and pulls it. If you have thin skin, this is definitely not for you. Everyone else - give it a go! It was a pretty cool, and semi-weird experience. Be sure to STAY AWAY FROM YOUR EYES!

 

My skin was pretty smooth after. Be careful to not get it into the little hairs around your face, because it will hurt pulling them off.  I'd definitely try this product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment