Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Seriously Cannot Be Uninspired

With everything going on in my mind, and everything I want to accomplish, including many short term goals, am I really uninspired to blog? Or is it writer's block? Or maybe it's just me being my usual indecisive self.

It took me a long time to finally start a blog even though I had wanted to for a couple years. It's definitely not how I imagined it - though my expectations were probably unrealistic. Am I supposed to have something super fabulous and organized to say every day? Somehow, I thought I would without even thinking about it. That is obviously not the case.

I could talk about my possible new experiments with using a Croc-pot, which aren't that inspiring other than the fact I am currently attempting to make carrots taste like sweet potatoes downstairs.

I could talk about how my mom finally turned to me a little over a week ago to make her a food & meal plan to start getting her health better (thanks Mom!) She has gone through some recent issues with blood clots and such.

I'm slightly overwhelmed with my last class for this semester, when I am normally awesome amazing in all my psychology classes. Neuroscience is interesting, but remembering terminology for words that I cannot spell or pronounce was never my strong point.

There is the patience that is my day job... The limbo of being promoted but waiting for the right thing to come along that is taking too long. It definitely has not helped me with my sleep issues, that's for sure.

Of course, there is the wonderful fact that it's about to be the start of the holiday season, with Halloween just 10 days from now and I still haven't found a costume. I wanted to be something uber cute and girly this time, so I had been hunting for a Dorothy costume.

But I would really like to distract myself with holiday drink recipes and pictures of hot fitness chicks in some motivational quote photos.

The Giants are in the World Series (yay!)
I have a good friends' housewarming BBQ this weekend.
I'd like to make it to my mom's for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
I'm in the process of planning the Annual Vegas in January (aka my birthday.)
It would be really nice if I had someone to rub my feet after a long day of working.
And I'm pretty sure these carrots in the Croc-Pot downstairs aren't going to turn out anything like sweet potatoes.

Well, I think this will conclude my ADD-type blog post. I will now attempt to get much better sleep tonight and hopefully have a more organized train of thought tomorrow.

~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment