Monday, July 21, 2014

What's On My Grocey List

I hate to cook, but I love to eat healthy & delicious food and don't have the moola to eat out every day. I buy pretty much the same things every week, meal prep & don't get bored. Here's what's usually on my grocery list if you were wondering where you'd begin to start a habit like this too:

My Top 3 every day essentials:
- Baby Spinach leaves
- Cherry/ grape or sugar plum tomatoes (easier & quicker to deal with than large)
- Shredded Mozzarella

Top 5 Proteins:
- Chicken breast
- Greek Yogurt
- Firm Tofu
- Eggs/ Egg Whites
- Tuna

Secondary Proteins & Fiber:
- Pinto Beans
- Edamame
- Avocadoes
- Quest Bars

Other Veggies:
- Broccoli
- Organic Corn
- Zucchini / Squash
- Carrots
- Garlic

The 5 things I think everyone should have in their cabinet:
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Basil
- Cayenne
- Balsamic Vinegar

Other things I can't live without:
- Lemon Juice
- Sparkling Water
- Peanut Butter
- Dried Fruit
- Whey protein powder (vanilla & chocolate)
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (& sometimes rice or organic soy)

I can eat for a couple weeks on all this stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment