Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dinner in Under 350 Calories!

I have a mini-vacation coming up in a few weeks which includes me wearing a bikini in public for a good majority of the time. Cue me keeping an even closer eye on what I eat & how much of it!

Dinner tonight in under 350 calories: 
Baked Teriyaki tofu, penne pasta with lemon garlic shrimp, tomatoes & Parmesan and sautéed spinach. 

 

Here's all that's in it (special thanks to MyFitnessPal as always for the detailed food database):
  • 1/4 block organic firm tofu
  • 1 TBS teriyaki Sauce
  • 8 medium shrimp
  • 1/3rd cup organic brown rice penne pasta
  • 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
  • 1/2tsp olive oil
  • 2tsp balsamic vinegar
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 1tbs crushed garlic
  • 2tbs Parmesan cheese
  • basil & ground pepper
Total: 335 Calories, 26g protein, 22g carbs, 12g fat, 2g of fiber & just 390mg of sodium.

*Please note: I eat about 5 times a day, with dinner usually being my largest as the rest are about 250-300 calories.  I do not support eating under a healthy amount.

1 comment:

  1. I'd bake the tofu at 350 degrees for about 45 mons, flipping on each side. Cut loaf in half then once more to make thinner tofu steaks

    ReplyDelete