Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Review - Barracuda from #VowVoxBox

It's with a semi-heavy heart that I post my first crappy review.

With the Influenster VowVoxBox I received a Sally Hansen "Complete Salon Manicure" nail polish in Barracuda. A pale blue shade, and I like blue very much so I decided to give it a go tonight for my work "Monday" tomorrow. That's pretty much where my excitement ended.

I have purchased & own several other Sally Hansen products which I like very much, one of which is the "Insta-Dry" nail polish that I wish I'd chosen to put on instead of this now & I own in at least 4 colors. Maybe I got a dud like a doughnut that came out like a doughnut hole without meaning to, but I feel pretty bad about the fact that most of the time I'm given free stuff to review on in hopes that my review will say something fabulous, but the first coat immediately came out like those water-colored pastel chalk polishes I'd get for a couple bucks at a retail chain store like Charlotte Russe or Wet Seal - aka a place that had nothing to do with makeup or beauty products.

If you want to give this to your 8 year old little sister or niece go ahead, but if you're over the age of 14, don't plan on showing this out in public - though I will be tomorrow since it's 11pm right now & I'm not about to wait for another polish to dry.

Sorry Vow VoxBox, but this should not the something blue on your big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment