Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Notable Health, Beauty & Fitness Articles of the Past Week

I subscribe to a lot of health, beauty & fitness related stuff of course, and I never have time to read all the articles that are sent to my inbox every day. I figure I'd start posting a few once a week for you all to enjoy & come up with your own conclusions.

Nothing you read on the internet should ever really be used in place of actual medical advice. A lot of medical standards are even constantly changing, and what may be true for one person may not work for another, etc. I encourage everyone to think for themselves, do your own research and make your best objective decision, while always keeping an open & flexible mind & approach to things.

Today I'll just start with Everyday Health and SparkPeople, since they both are used by such a wide variety of people:


13 Secrets to Portion Control

Your Ultimate BBQ Guide

7 Strength Training Excuses Busted

Choosing the Best Energy Bars

6 Ways to Keep Your Skin Looking Young

Hope you all enjoy & find something you can take from this week!

:)

~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment