Monday, June 30, 2014

Birchbox Premire Review



Come to Birchbox! 

Click to join!

Birchbox is a great thing to subscribe to if you're looking to try new samples for a wide range of body products. They have a mens' & a womens' box, and at $10-20 per box with usually 5 or 6 samples inside, it's a very inexpensive way to explore new things you may like & love, without having to worry about clunking down $$$ for a full size product you may not like at all.

A little blurb from their site:
"Birchbox is the leading discovery commerce platform. We are redefining the retail process by offering consumers a unique and personalized way to discover, learn about, and shop the best beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products on the market.
Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox launched in September 2010 and extended into men’s products in April 2012 with Birchbox Man.

The Birchbox

Each month, you'll receive a selection of samples that we’ve tried (and retried) ourselves. We source our samples from both well-known brands and emerging gems. The women’s subscription includes everything from skincare to makeup, as well as fun non-beauty extras. The men’s subscription delivers top-tier grooming products in addition to lifestyle accessories ranging from hip socks to tech accessories.

The Shop

When you are ready for more of the products you sampled, you can purchase full-size versions directly from the Birchbox Shop. We have a generous loyalty program that rewards you every time you shop, refer friends, and give feedback on your monthly samples. You can redeem Birchbox Points and save on any full-size or gift purchase."

Pretty self explanatory. Racking up points is easy & you turn those points in to get merchandise from their store, including great discounts on the current month's box brands.

*** Their customer service team is WONDERFUL! Any time I've had any issue, from moving & didn't receive a box,  or had an issue with a sample, their team was VERY helpful and pleasant to work with, and went above & beyond exceeding my expectations for general customer service (which from someone who worked at Nordstroms for several years is very high) and resolved the problem in a quick & efficient manner. Although they are an online company & do shipments, they treat you as if they were a small local boutique in your hometown that you visit every day. Highly recommend. ***

Here are a few of my favorite things I discovered on Birchbox:






I reordered this twice so far:

Miss Jessie's Creme de la Creme Conditioner


Definitely one of the besy BB/ CC creams I've ever tried, may want to stock up:
Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 For Face

I normally am not too fond of perfume fragrances, but this pleasantly surprised me:
Harvey Prince Imperial Gardenia


I tested this right after I bleached my hair, so I know it's a great product:
Davines LOVE Curl Enhancing Conditioner

I put this sample in my gym bag & use it after I shower off from the gym before I start work - works great as a primer!
DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer

Here's my personal invite link to join Birchbox!
http://www.birchbox.com/invite/samanthamarie

Have a great week everyone! :)

~ Samantha Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment