Monday, August 15, 2016

Reboot

It's been quite an amazing roller coaster year. Launched the SamTalia website, became a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, continued my education in marketing and nutrition, finally got a stamp on my passport, and began a new full time job at an arts & culture center in San Francisco.

I was in need of a vacation that would have ideally liked to have been a week long, but I settled for a few days and got out of it what I wanted - even though it took me about a day and a half just to be able to relax and begin to try to clear my mind for the fall semester that was coming around the corner. I have always had a bad habit of trying to do much all at once, and wanting to do it all 100%. Learning from my past life though, I did not want to repeat the same mistakes I had - which was doing several things just mediocre - not acceptable to me in this life.

Several things were being held back within myself, and in regards to this blog I was holding back too. There were things I thought I'd write about, but I wasn't sure if I'd have a full article, or maybe it wasn't the type of article I was sure I wanted on the blog, or whatever my excuses were for not writing so much (besides the obvious too busy to think about having the time for all these things). Thoughts and personal development are part of being healthy and happy, which is what this blog is mainly about. Fitness, nutrition, and beauty just support that. The main goal was always health and happiness, including mental health which I haven't really talked about but definitely should.

Today I start a new semester, and this blog is coming with me.

Yours in health and happiness,

Samantha Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment