Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ready for the Next Step

Starting a new chapter of life tomorrow morning! First day at a new job, but not just any job, if it's what I think & hope it to be.

I left 24 Hour Fitness after nearly 3 years, after knowing for several months it was time to move on. I went to work for the company in 2013 as my first job post-recovery, wanting to help people and make a difference in the lives of others with their health & happiness.

Over the past 3 months I wanted to take this opportunity to explore where I really want to be in life, what can I do, what do I want to do, where I belong. Rediscovering who I am the last few years has been an interesting road, and realizing who I am at my core shouldn't have come as a surprise to me, but it was almost difficult to accept.

My soul is art, music, entertainment, and dance. It's all I've ever known, but I think even if I didn't know it, I would have found my way home. I was wondering how I was going to get back into it, but when the time was right doors started opening up, and art has been coming in.

I won't stop my journey of continuing to help others, studying nutrition, fitness, and natural alternatives. I picked up an extra duty in life, one that I'm more than happy to take on. It's a huge part of me now, and someday I will figure out how to integrate these two worlds.Natural Beauty and Body with SamTalia is the first step of me doing that. In the meantime, I will live, work, and play in both of them.

Follow your dreams and never be afraid to reach for your own happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment