Monday, March 7, 2016

March Products of the Month

I'm excited to share my first products of the month since becoming part of the doTERRA family. I'm even MORE excited to write about what they are. My first experience with one of the products was sharing it with my mother who was in a lot of pain when I visited her for Christmas. She was actually debating on going to the hospital if it did not get better after the next day. I massaged this product on her for about 5 minutes and her pain was gone. She was amazed! She told me, "I can't believe it. If I put pressure on it, I can feel like it's there, but it's nothing like how it was!" The other product... Well I just love and you can use it for just about anything - even consume it!

 

doTERRA is having an AMAZING promo this month: Place ANY 200pv single order in March 2016 and doTERRA will give you a 5ml Deep Blue oil AND a Deep Blue Rub ($81.67 value) for FREE!


Loooooooove love love sharing this, using it in water, sharing it, using it in my diffuser, sharing it, inhaling it in my hands just because it smells delicious, and oh, sharing it! It's only $14 for a 15ml of this Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oil, why wouldn't I share it with everyone?! You can actually get this for only $10 with a wholesale membership with doTERRA - please contact me via any of my links on the right, or comment below for me to contact you and show you how! 

All through the month of March, doTERRA is giving 10% off of their On Guard Cleaner Concentrate - no matter if you're a member or not - on ANY order! If you're looking for a way to clean your home without the use of harsh chemicals or fear of allergic reactions from lab-made ingredients, this is a great place to start.


If any of these products interest you, come join me and learn more at www.mydoterra.com/mssamanthamarie

Yours in health and happiness,

Samantha Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment