Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Skincare Reviews - Clinique, DDF, Laura Mercier

This is what happens when you get busy & distracted & think you don't have much to say. You end up with a bunch of products you tried & tested & didn't post about before you forgot about them.

Korres Black Pine Firming Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream - This was in a big Korres Black Pine variety pack. I've actually really liked everything from this one particular line, but that's the only think I can remember since it's been at least a few months.
  
Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield SPF 30 - Stuck this in my gym bag to try on after a workout. Remembered it was good enough to stick back in my bag, but forgot it after.

Philosophy Miracle Worker - Like most things Philosophy, it has been pretty forgettable for me.

DETOX Nutrient-Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser - Yeah..... Opened the bottle to sniff it & see if that would help me remember. Nope. I got nothing.

Alright now that we got the unmemorables out of the way, here are four great skincare products that are memory-worthy!



Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish - Thank you dedicated Review Box that I throw stuff in to review later though often forget about, because you saved me this thing that I love! *Makes note in iPhone Notepad to find to order later* It smells great and uses the perfect balance of fine granules that are small enough to be gentle yet large enough to feel & do some decent exfoliation. I used it when I was in the shower, but if I still had some left I would totally put it on my face right meow.


Paula's Choice Resist C15 Super Booster - Put this little sample in my gym bag to try out after showering. A little goes a long way with this oil, but doesn't have a greasy feel after. Great to have a burst of moisture & antioxidants applied quickly, all over your face & neck. 
Clinique Turnaround Overnight - I reserve nighttime to products that I don't mind if they leave a heavy feeling of residue on, because I'm going to bed & it's going to be washed off in the morning. However, this was pleasantly not the case with this revitalizing moisturizer. Clinique has been a favorite of mine since I was in junior high, and though through the years I've tried to dismiss it as basic, as old school, as something that was either for the very young or very old, it keeps coming out with products like this that remind me it is super awesome amazing and not basic at all. There are Clinique counters everywhere - go ask for a sample of this!

DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer -Was pretty stoked with my first DDF product: Amplifier. I used this Pore Minimizer as a primer too and it worked really well! Smooth soft skin slightly moisturized and ready for makeup application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment