Monday, August 31, 2015

Fashion Design and Makeup Artistry



I've had lots of really fun times playing with makeup around fashion and design. Lucky to live in San Francisco!
 
Lots of these were taken place downtown and around Civic Center venues. A few of them were at Ruby Skye, which if you haven't heard of it is a popular night club that has grown into infamy. 
Yes there's me on the bottom right, photo by April Wise Photography. :)  

Here's Josie, one of my favorite models I've worked with...

.... And doing practice sessions at a photographer's studio below.

 Beach fashion shoot for Mia Swimwear....
 
Various test shoots for photographers, designers, models and stylists around the Bay Area...

It all started from playing around with makeup for shows in my living room, inspired by all the years performing dance and the countless hours I spent putting makeup on since I was a kid.



No comments:

Post a Comment