Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Skincare Review: Origins, Lancome, Elizabeth Arden

I have boxes and boxes of samples. Some I get free for testing purposes from Influenster (check out my Influenster badge to your right, or www.influenster.com/MsSamanthaMarie), some I also get free from Sephora being a "VIB", and I also am a Birchbox subscriber: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/samanthamarie

Here's a few recent skincare items I tried out a few times that have stood out in my mind. Please feel free to comment at the bottom or ask me any questions! :)

Origins GinZing
Energy Boosting Moisturizer

Good for day or night use.
Used both, fine to wear under makeup or other skincare treatment.
Didn't notice much difference in skin after a couple uses, but blends in well & has a nice mild scent. 4/5


Lancome Genifique
Youth Activating Concentrate

Says AM & PM under regular skincare routine
Didn't notice much besides decent moisturizing benefit
4/5


Elizabeth Arden
Flawless Future
Ceramide Caplet Serum
Used evening on face & neck
Very light moisture, blends in quick, feels great. Little goes a long way. Still have sample after several uses. Would def buy again. Use easily under other skincare products.
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment