Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Your Personal San Francisco Tour Guide

Before I was sick for a few years, I wore many many hats (although I have begun to wear many more hats again.) My 5th job was probably the unofficial tour guide for a good majority of the electronic music producers that came through San Francisco around 10 years ago. I love this city. Even though I've lived here my whole life, I'm still excited going around doing "touristy" things, like Pier 39, Twin Peaks, the Cliffhouse, etc. Today, I got to show a couple more people around this awesome amazing place, so I figured I'd share a few touristy-photos from a local's perspective. :)

Lombard Street

Pier 39 - Where Normally There are Many More Sea Lions

Sushi Boat Sailing by

Tuna Tartare at Union Square

Geary Street

Japantown

Peace Plaza - Est. 2001

Gotta Love San Francisco Personality (Can you see the monkeys?)

No comments:

Post a Comment