Saturday, November 12, 2016

Pause.

Hi all,

I have a few posts in my queue that I haven't put up, but I've recently made the decision to put this blog on pause semi-indefinitely.

I will continue to work in fitness, nutrition, beauty, health and happiness, but after a  little over two years with this blog - as much as I have loved working on it - has become more "work" than actions I like to work on, such as mentoring directly, personal wellness coaching, exercising, dancing, and continuing to educate myself on all the topics I've touched on these years.

I'd love to continue being in touch with you all via other avenues, you may reach me at:
Facebook: facebook.com/OmniSamantha
Twitter: twitter.com/MsSamanthaMarie
Instagram: instagram.com/MsSamanthaMarie
Snapchat: @OmniSamantha:
Website: samtalia.com
G+ MsSamanthaMarie
Email: samantha at samtalia dot com /

Please never hesitate to reach out. I will see you around. :)

Always,

Yours in health and happiness,

Samantha Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment