Monday, July 11, 2016

ZzzQuil Sleep Review

I've had sleep issues since I was 12, so for nearly 20 years getting to sleep has been an effort and chore for me almost every night.



I recieved a sample to try from Influenster's VoxBox program. I was pretty amused by the situation before I even got my box. 

Here's my very simple review:
The ingredient is the same exact ingredient that's in Benadryl and nearly every over the counter sleeping & allergy medication: diphenhydramine. 
It has 25mg in each capsule. It says to take only one, & that you should fall asleep in less than 20 minutes.

I didn't even try to hold back my laughter after reading that. Take 2 if needed or as directed by a doctor? How much are they selling this stuff for? 

I don't know, but I can tell you this: You can get 100 generic tabs with the exact same ingredient & dosage for about $5 listed under allergy or sleep aids. I'm guessing they probably sell around 10 tabs for $6.

Save your money. Don't buy this. 
And no, I did not fall asleep in 20 minutes. After 45 minutes went by I switched to the same sleepytime routine I've been doing for about 3 years, no overpriced brand names needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment