Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Weekend With the Ladies



I had a great Valentine's weekend with a few of my favorite girl friends visiting them in Sacramento. We went wine tasting at the Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg, California.

I sometimes get motion sickness, and it comes pretty often when riding in the back seat of a car. I switched off a couple times with a friend, but come Sunday afternoon heading to brunch, I appeared to have hit my limit very quickly - in about 5 minutes.
By the time we got the wonderfully delicious bottomless mimosa brunch with extra crispy bacon, I was about to tap out, wave the white flag and hug a toilet for the rest of the afternoon. Food arrived & it was an internal battle between wanting to eat it & running to the restroom again for nearly an hour. I had remembered I just received my doTERRA travel key chain where you can put little samples in to carry around with you. One of them, Digest-Zen helps with digestive issues, and I couldn't remember on the top of my head if it helps with nausea too. What the heck, what do I have to lose. Put a couple drops in my water & rubbed a few drops on my tummy.
 
I swear to God, Digest-Zen saved my life this past Sunday brunch. It worked in about 5 minutes, and I was able to start eating food about ten minutes later. I am so happy I had this little thing on me. I was able to continue not just brunch with the girls, but go walking around downtown with them & see a movie later. 
I am definitely taking this with me every single Las Vegas trip from now on too. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment