Monday, November 24, 2014

What Do I Eat?

Here is what a typical weekday of eating looks like for me.
I eat about 1,500 calories, spaced out every few hours. Including right before I go to sleep.

Morning meal, 9am-11am:
Breakfast sandwich, with 1 slice whole grain high fiber toast, egg whites, a slice of ham & one slice of cheese. (250 cal)

Homemade protein shake with 25g protein.
1/2 Cup Berries or other fruit. (200 cal)

Brunch, 12pm-2pm:
Salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, shredded mozzarella, some veggies I have around, with a vinaigrette dressing. (250 cal)

Meal #3, 3pm-5pm:
Greek yogurt, Quest Bar, or some other high protein snack. (200 cal)

Dinner, 7pm-9pm:
4oz Chicken breast with quinoa, organic brown rice pasta, or homemade soup. (350 cal)

Late Night/ Midnight snack:
A dessert like a soy ice cream sandwich or a frozen Greek yogurt bar, &/or 1&1/2oz cheese & a glass of wine if I'm feeling like it, &/or scoop of natural peanut butter. (250 cal)

My macros are currently usually around 40% Carbs, 35% Protein, and 25% Fats.

No comments:

Post a Comment