Monday, July 14, 2014

Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps

I like to do strength training on my lunch, since you don't work up as much of a sweat as cardio.
I'm lucky to work at a gym where I can use my (usually) short lunch to do this.

The strength training routines I do take about 20-25mins, doing 2 sets of each exercise. For a decent 45 minute workout, double the sets. Remember to rest approximately 45 seconds between sets, and ideally each set should be done to failure.

Currently I am working on endurance, so each set of mine has 15 sets and I'm using lighter weight. Here was my workout for Shoulder, Bicep & Tricep day:

Circuit 1:
Arnold Press (bicep curl with shoulder press) x15
Overhead Tricep Extension x15
Hammer Curl x15 each side
- Repeat twice -

Circuit 2:
Lateral Raise Front & Side x15 each
Tricep Kickbacks x15 each side
Bicep Curl on TRX x15
- repeat twice -

Circuit 3:
Bent Over Row x15 each side
Tricep Dips x15
- repeat twice -

In case you females need a reminder:

No comments:

Post a Comment